Privacy matters but it can be confusing. This page explains our approach to privacy on all our associated websites and how it affects you.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
- We collect anonymous statistics about your visit to our Website, like which of our pages you viewed.
- If you sign up with us we take great care to keep your information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services. These are just the key points. If you need detail, keep reading.
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you buy a product or service
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on your computer or mobile device that contains data related to a website you visit. It may allow a website “remember” your actions or preferences over a period of time, or it may contain data related to the function or delivery of the site. Cookies can be set by the owner of the website or in some cases by third party services the website owner allows to present other information, run content or provide other functionality such as analytics.
Further information on cookies can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm
How are they used on this site?
Within your browser you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you please refer to their manufacturers’ instructions on how you can do this. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use (“third party cookies”), or those from specific websites.
Measuring our visitors
We measure visitors to our websites and products using Google Analytics. This service records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links to Third-Pary Websites
Our Email Policy
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
The information on this site is subject to a disclaimer and copyright notice. Our goal is to keep the information of our Website timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, recsyslabs accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is
- Of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date.
- Sometimes linked to external sites over which we have no control and for which the recsyslabs assumes no responsibility.
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. recsyslabs accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
© recsyslabs all rights reserved.
In case of any questions or comments regarding this Agreement, please communicate via email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Last updated on: 2020-03-11